- Your initial visit will begin with a comprehensive examination and consultation. At that time, we will examine the area, take diagnostic films, decide whether your tooth is in need of a root canal therapy, and review your treatment options.
- Occasionally, treatment can be performed the same day as the consultation. However, in certain complex cases an evaluation and a second appointment will be needed.
- The referral slip from your dentist and any X-rays if applicable.
- The list of your current medications if your are taking any.
- Your insurance information if applicable.
- A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 yrs of age at the consultation visit.
We give enough time to explain you the condition and treatment options and answer any questions you might have. We want you to feel completely informed and confident before you get your treatment started.